Outwell Airville 4SA Tent 2020
- Pitching time: 12 mins
- Flysheet and inners pitch together
- Outtex® 6000HH Pro (100% polyester) fabric
- Multi-point Rigid Air Tube System frame with roof Bracers
- Tinted windows, Wing-Lounge & darkened bedrooms (with zip dividers)
- Fully sewn-in oxford groundsheet & HookTrack System
Visit our showroom to view our tents
Need advice? Talk to a camping expert
The Outwell Airville Air Tent is Outwell's Flagship tent for the 2020 and offers more living space than anything else in their Polyester range. With two different sizes (4 & 6 berths) you can choose your size and enjoy all of the amazing features that the Airville has to offer. Outwell have introduced their new Superior Air range which takes over from their Smart Air System, you can now inflatable each beam individually but have additional roof bracers to give you that stability the Smart Air gave you. This helps to make it is a lot easier to pack away as the air doesn't get trapped anywhere in the tent, as seen in our Attwooll’s Pitching Videos.
This three-zone tunnel tent gives you the maximum amount of room for sleeping, dining and cooking. All three internal sections can be opened up to create a single space which helps to make the tent versatile and accommodating for different needs. A new Wing-Lounge area extends the main living room out towards the guy-ropes, lending itself perfectly for an entrance or more ideally a seating area. A two panelled awning door gives the option of having either the main door shut, half-open or completely rolled away, a mesh door sits behind it and can be used to give the tent added ventilation without having the worry of insects flying in. There are multiple other vents situated throughout the tent, such as in the bedroom area, below all of the side windows and in the living room.
The internal height of the Airville is immense regardless of how tall you are and this is because of Outwell’s Gothic Arch style air tubes, it also helps to create greater use of floor space which makes the tent feel bigger than it actually is. Throughout the tent there are beautifully large tinted windows which allow plenty of light to flood in while giving an element of privacy, curtains are in place in every window to take that privacy to the next level and keep the sunlight from waking you up.
This tent actually has certain features that you don't see in other brands tents, such as Outwells new HookTrack System which allows you to create a hanging point anywhere along the beam and because the Hook simply clips on, it has never been easy to hang a light or a storage unit. There is also Outwell's new quick & quiet bedroom which give you easy access to the bedroom compartment without making a noise.
In short the Outwell Airville is an inflatable tent which oozes charm and class as well as offering plenty of space and functionality. You will really be the envy of your fellow campers with this tent.
- Vertical front wall with awning for enhanced interior and exterior living space
- Deeper Bedroom Section (230cm)
- HookTrack System allows you to create a hanging point anywhere on the beam
- Storm Straps front & back for more stability
- Wing-Lounge section maximises the internal room
- Roof Bracer Beams supplied to help with pitching and strength
- Zip dividers in the bedroom compartment
- Gothic Arched air tubes provide great headroom and interior space
- Darkened Premier Bedrooms
- Quick & Quiet Bedroom Door allows you to open the door without any noise and it shuts behind you
- Additional side door for flexible access
- Double Zips allow the front door to be opened, backed by full mesh panel for insect-free ventilation options
- Large tinted windows reducing glare and ensuring privacy
- Cable entry points to allow the electric hook to be in the tent without leaving a door open
- Durable, waterproof, sewn-in polyethylene groundsheet
- Flysheet and inner feature cable entry points
- Light, warm-toned flysheet roof creates a bright, cheerful internal ambiance
- Type of tent: Three-room tunnel tent
- Sleeps people: 4
- Flysheet: Outtex® 6000 Pro (100% polyester taffeta) with taped seams
- Inner tent: Breathable 100% pongee polyester
- Rooms: 2 bedrooms, 1 living room & 1 front awning section
- Tubes: Rigid Air System frame for best performance.
- Floor: Double-coated 100% polyethylene, 10,000 mm hydrostatic head
- Pitching way: Flysheet first or as one
- Pack size: 100 x 45 x 45cm
- Weight: 36.9kg
|Tent Size||4 man tent|