Outdoor Revolution Movelite T4 Air Midline Awning 2021
- Pitching time: 13 mins
- 480 HDE Single Ripstop All Weather fabric
- Oxygen Air Frame System with Dynamic Valve & Intelligent Relief System
- Front & Tunnel Doors can completely open up for ultimate flexibility
- Sewn-in Groundsheet with side Mesh Door
- Manual Pump, Pegs, Storm Straps & Carry Bag Included
RRP £1,039.00 £1,039.00 £759.00 Save £280.00
Visit our showroom to view our tents
Need advice? Talk to a camping expert
The Movelite T4 Air is Outdoor Revolution's best selling awning as it offers the perfect amount of space required for a small family or for a couple who like to have plenty of room. The top of the range 480HDE Polyester fabric is not only very waterproof but also hardwearing as it has a single ripstop weave running throughout it. A very spacious living area can also be doubled up a sleeping area by purchasing either a 2 or 4 berth inner bedroom, this allows the user to be flexible depending on what is important for their needs.
The forward-facing designed helps to make sure that you are looking the same way as the van, this means that you tend to face a view rather than your neighbour's pitch. On the front of the awning, there is a very generous open canopy which gives plenty of coverage against the elements, not to mention a perfect place put your wet/muddy shoes so that you can enter the clean living area without bringing the outside in with you.
Outdoor Revolution's have tinted the windows to not only make the awning look more premium but to give more privacy from people looking in, this can be taken to the next level b using the zip-up curtains to get complete coverage from the outside world. As you would expect with a top of the range awning, the groundsheet is completely sewn-in, plus the front door can be opened up fully to allow a great airflow in. A side mesh door also helps to enhance the air to come into the main body of the awning but it also provides a barrier against insects.
There are three different sizes for attachment with the most popular one being for VW sized vans (Lowline = 180-210cm) but the taller sizes fit nicely to motorhomes and high-line camper vans (Midine = 210-255cm & Highline = 255-305cm). The tunnel section not only has two doors built into it (this allows you to access the van without going through the awning) but can be adjusted to the correct connection height as there is an elasticated cord in the tunnel section so that you can get a better fit when you are on the lower connect size bracket, this also helps to get the best seal possibly against the elements.
Thankfully the awning features Outdoor Revolutions Oxygen Air Frame tubes which give good stability in the wind as well as being quick and easy to pitch (as seen from our Attwoolls Pitching & Packing Videos) but it is also fitted with the Intelligent Frame relief valve system to monitor the pressure on the hotter days. All of the tubes come complete with a Lifetime Guarantee as standard.
The Movelite T4 Awning has to be the best value for money in its class.
- Width: 495cm
- Depth: 310cm (410cm with tunnel)
- Kador Lenght: 270cm
- Attachment Height: 220 - 255cm
- Pack Size: 82 x 55 x 48cm
- Weight: 27.2kg
- 480HDE Single Ripstop High Density all-weather premium fabric
- Hydrostaric Head 6000mm
- Oxygen Air frame System with Dynamic Speed & Intelligent Relief System
- Lifetime Guarantee on the Air Frame System (T's & C's Apply)
- Zip back front doors with integral canopy
- Right side access door with Phoenix Mesh
- Left & Right-hand cowl door with waterproof zips
- Inner Cowl tension straps and cowl bungee for an adjustable vehicle fit
- Double interconnecting cowl door for easy vehicle access
- 4mm & 6mm twin beading connection point
- Rear zip back cowl access for doors
- Crystal clear Tinted PVC windows with zip-up blinds
- Sewn-in groundsheet
- Hanging points for optional 2 or 4 berth sleeping inner tents
- Manual Pump, Storm Straps, Peg Set & Carry Bag included
Write Your Own Review