Kampa Touring Air TC VW Drive-away Awning L/H 2021
- Pitching time: 10 mins
- Weathershield TC Breathable material
- Connection Height: 180 - 210cm
- Fully Sewn-in Groundsheet & Toggle-up Curtains
- 4 Berth Inner bedroom included with toggle divider
- Multi point Inflation and manual pump is included
Visit our showroom to view our tents
Need advice? Talk to a camping expert
The Touring Air TC is Kampa's best selling driveway awning as it creates the perfect living/sleeping area for the side of your campervan. The Touring is quick and easy to pitch as seen in our Attwoolls Pitching videos, the whole awning can be pitched by one person within 10 minutes. The awning fits alongside your vehicle which means it maximizes your pitch space and allows you to face the way your van is facing. The inflatable beams mean it is quick and easy to pitch, making it an ideal choice for either short or longer trips away.
A 4 berth inner bedroom is included to accommodate sleepers inside the awning rather than the vehicle but there is still ample living room as well as an open canopy for shelter. With the optional extra of adding a footprint, carpet and lighting you can really make it a home away from home. The Touring Air has a large front canopy, giving protection from the weather and allowing you to open the front door even when it’s raining. Inside you will find a huge living space, with lots of windows to give you plenty of natural light and an excellent view. We would recommend you purchase the additional storm straps to get the roof tort and strengthen the awning in winds.
The Kampa Travel Pod Touring Air is designed to fit campervans with heights between 180-210cm, there are a number of ways to attach the awning, for example, using the velcro straps which are stitched in, throwing the included guyropes over the top or using a pole and clamp kit to fix it to a gutter but in our opinion, the best way would be by using a fixing kit into a rail.
Suitable for campervans with a rail height of 180 to 210cm
- Exterior height - 210cm
- Pack Size - 74 x 48 x 45 cm
- Weight - 29.45kg
- Weathershield™ TC - All the protection of polyester material with superior comfort. high-quality Weathershield TC polycotton material allows the tent to breathe, reducing condensation and helping to regulate the interior temperature on hot days.
- Sewn-in Groundsheet - PE 10 x 10 130 g/m² 10,000 mm HH
- Standard 210cm Bedrooms
- Secondary mesh on Front door
- One Tunnel Door - allows access into the van without going through the awning
- High-Vis guy-points around the tent and additional storm straps can be purchased (x2 packs recommended)
- Toggle inner divider - Offers greater privacy between inner bedrooms. Roll away when not required
- Toggled privacy curtains - Simple and quick to use, with two varying levels of opening.
- 'Sleeptite inner tents' - Darker fabric reduces the amount of early morning light
- Inflatable Frame structure - Allows pole free pitching, ensuring your tent is erect within a matter of minutes.
- All flysheet and groundsheet seams are factory taped - Provides watertight seal
- Kampa's Weathershield TC - highly waterproof, durable and reliable fabric that will keep you dry and comfortable
- Fully Sewn-in Groundsheet - adds to the comfort of your tent by providing a bug and draught free environment.
- Waterproof PE groundsheet
- Open Front Canopy - the ideal amount of shelter for cooking under or storing stuff.
- Part mesh inner door - Allows ventilation, whilst keeping bugs out
- Covered entrance - gives a sheltered entrance to your tent, which prevents rain from dripping into the living area
- Bedroom pockets - conveniently positioned pockets for storing your essentials
- Diamond Clear windows - Maximise light and visibility
- High ventilation - Combine to create a comfortable flow of air through the tent, reducing condensation
- Easypack holdall bag - Durable to take the effort out of packing your tent away