Kampa Studland 8 Air Pro Tent 2019
- Pitching time: 12 mins
- Flysheet and inners pitch together
- Weathershield Pro 150D flysheet 6000HH
- Kampa's own AirFrame Inflatable Poles
- Zip up curtains for the ultimate privacy
- Fully Sewn-in Groundsheet
Visit our showroom to view our tents
Need advice? Talk to a camping expert
The Kampa Studland 8 Air is the polyester version of the Studland 8 Classic AIR sharing all the same features but with a heavy duty 150D polyester flysheet with an impressive 6000mm hydrostatic head. Lighter and more compact than the Classic version, it still provides the same high level of features.
Despite its size the Studland is as easy to set up as all of the Kampa AirFrame tents - peg the four corners, inflate the AirFrame, secure the immediate pegging points and guy lines - that's it. The six berth inner tent sits at the back of the tent and can be divided into three separate bedrooms if required. A separate two berth inner tent sits in the front of the living area and can be set up or taken down as required - increasing sleeping accommodation or living space accordingly.
The large living room has plenty of headroom making it feel spacious and the fully sewn-in groundsheet will keep you protected. There are two side doors into the main living room, both with mesh screen panels and one with a canopy to allow access during inclement weather. The front panel of the living room can be used as a door or completely rolled back to give unhindered access to the large enclosed front vestibule area. The front panel of the porch area mimics the living area panel and can be progressively rolled back until fully open. The vestibule area has a toggle-in tub groundsheet that can be used if required. All side windows feature airflow vents that can be opened in hot weather.
- Exterior height: 220cm
- Weight: 42.0kg
- Pack size: 80 x 53 x 50cm
- Poles: Kampa AirFrame
- Weathershield™ 150D - Offering a high quality 150D polyester flysheet with a massive 6000mm hydrostatic head, Kampa's Pro AIR range utilises some of the highest specification materials on the market. The material is specially treated to offer advanced protection against UV degradation and is fire retardant.
- Sewn-in Groundsheet - PE 10 x 10 130 g/m² 10,000 mm HH
|Tent Size||8+ man tent|