Kampa Studland 8 Classic Air Pro Tent 2019
- Pitching time: 12 mins
- Flysheet and inners pitch together
- Weathershield Pro Airflow flysheet
- Kampa's own AirFrame Inflatable Poles
- Zip up curtains for the ultimate privacy
- Fully Sewn-in Groundsheet
Visit our showroom to view our tents
Need advice? Talk to a camping expert
The Kampa Studland 8 Classic Air Pro is Kampa's flagship model, showcasing all that's best in Kampa tents. It offers supreme accommodation for up to eight people. Despite its size the Studland is as easy to set up as all the Kampa AirFrame tents - peg the four corners, inflate the AirFrame, secure the straps and that's it! The 6 berth inner sits at the back of the tent and can be sub-divided. A separate 2 berth inner tent sits in the front of the living area and can be used as required.
The large living room has plenty of headroom, making it feel spacious, and has a fully sewn in groundsheet. There are two side doors into the main area, both with mesh screen panels, and one with a canopy to keep rain out when using that doorway. The front panel can be used as a door, or completely rolled back to give great access in good weather. The vestibule area has a toggle in tub groundsheet that can be used if required. All side windows feature airflow vents which can be opened in hot weather.
- Exterior height - 225cm
- Pack Size - 80 x 58 x 53 cm
- Weight - 51kg
- Weathershield™ Airflow Classic polycotton - A breathable high quality polycotton material that provides all the protection of polyester materials whilst also offering superior comfort. The Classic material allows the tent to breathe which reduces condensation and helps regulate the temperature keeping the inside of the tent cooler on warm days. Don't be fooled by the coated polycotton materials used by some manufacturers as the coating prevents the material from breathing and therefore removes the benefits.
- Sewn-in Groundsheet - PE 10 x 10 130 g/m² 10,000 mm HH
- Inflatable - external inflation points
|Tent Size||8+ man tent|