Kampa Dometic Hayling 4 Air Pro Tent 2020
- Pitching time: 8 mins
- Flysheet and inners pitch together
- Weathershield® Pro 150D 6000HH fabric
- Inflatable beams for simple & strong pitching
- Zip up curtains for ultimate privacy
- Fully Sewn-in Oxford Groundsheet
Visit our showroom to view our tents
Need advice? Talk to a camping expert
The Kampa Hayling Tent has become a firm favourite with campers across Europe, and the Airframe version is becoming so too. Simply peg the tent down and pump up the Airpoles!
It sleeps up to 4 and offers a large living area, with a great view through panoramic windows. Very quick to set up, the Hayling 4 AIR is great for long or short stays and is ideal for touring. The bedrooms feature a zipped partition between the compartments that can be rolled up to make one large bedroom. The living room has a sewn in groundsheet and a large door in the left hand side with a mesh screen panel to keep the bugs out on warm days.
The built in front canopy provides shelter and shade, and the large stable door can be opened and the side panel can be rolled up to let the fresh air in.
There is the option of fitting an extra canopy, the canopy zips onto the front of the tent and can be enclosed, if required using the VESTIBULE. This flexibility allows you to tailor the tent to suit your needs for each holiday. The 2018 model comes with the ability to add the Kampa Pro Wardrobe Pole which is available as an optional extra.
- Exterior height: 210cm
- Weight: 24.85kg
- Pack size: 85 x 46 x 43cm
- Poles: Kampa AirFrame
- Deep 210cm Bedrooms
- Secondary mesh doors on all Side doors
- Storm strap on the front and all guy-points
- Zipped inner divider - Offers greater privacy between inner bedrooms. Roll away when not required
- New Bedroom low-level vents - low-level vents enhance ventilation throughout the bedrooms.
- Zipped privacy curtains - Simple and quick to use, zip curtains allow varying levels of opening.
- 'Sleeptite inner tents' - Darker fabric reduces the amount of early morning light
- Inflatable Frame structure - Allows pole free pitching, ensuring your tent is erect within a matter of minutes.
- All flysheet and groundsheet seams are factory taped - Provides watertight seal
- Kampa's Weathershield 150D 6000HH - highly waterproof, durable and reliable fabric that will keep you dry and comfortable
- Fully Sewn-in Groundsheet - adds to the comfort of your tent by providing a bug and draught free environment.
- Waterproof PE groundsheet
- Lightweight polyester bathtub groundsheet.
- Open front awning - with an additional zip for add-ons.
- Part mesh inner door - Allows ventilation, whilst keeping bugs out
- Covered entrance - gives a sheltered entrance to your tent, which prevents rain from dripping into the living area
- Double zip door - provides additional flexibility by allowing the top of the door to be opened slightly for increased ventilation
- Bedroom pockets - conveniently positioned pockets for storing your essentials
- Diamond Clear windows - Maximise light and visibility
- Low and high ventilation - Combine to create a comfortable flow of air through the tent, reducing condensation
- Easypack bag - Durable to take the effort out of packing your tent away
|Tent Size||4 man tent|