Kampa Dometic Studland 6 Classic Air Pro Tent 2020
- Pitching time: 12 mins
- Flysheet and inners pitch together
- Weathershield Pro Airflow Polycotton flysheet
- Kampa's own AirFrame Inflatable Poles
- Zip up curtains for the ultimate privacy
- Fully Sewn-in Groundsheet
Visit our showroom to view our tents
Need advice? Talk to a camping expert
The Kampa Dometic Studland Classic Air Pro is Kampa's flagship model, showcasing all that's best in Kampa tents. For the new 2020 Season Kampa has made a Studland 6 as well as their much loved 8 model. The Kampa Studland Air Classic 6 takes over from the Kampa Bergen 6 Air model but has more features built into it. It offers supreme accommodation for up to eight people. Despite its size the Studland is as easy to set up as all the Kampa AirFrame tents - peg the four corners, inflate the AirFrame, secure the straps and that's it! The 6 berth inner sits at the back of the tent and can be sub-divided. A separate 2 berth inner tent sits in the front of the living area and can be used as required.
The Studland Classic Air Pro now has the ability for an annex to be added onto the left-hand side of the tent to give more storage space without taking up any extra living space. The new annex matches the fabric of the tent and zips fully over the side door to make it feel like part of the tent but it also gives you the flexibility to camp with it attached or not. This means you can really make the tent your own.
The large living room has plenty of headroom, making it feel spacious, and has a fully sewn-in groundsheet. There are two side doors into the main area, both with mesh screen panels, and one with a canopy to keep the rain out when using that doorway. The front panel can be used as a door, or completely rolled back to give great access in good weather. The vestibule area has a toggle in tub groundsheet that can be used if required. All side windows feature airflow vents which can be opened in hot weather.
- Exterior height - 225cm
- Pack Size - 82 x 59 x 55 cm
- Weight - 51kg
- Weathershield™ Airflow Classic polycotton - A breathable high quality polycotton material that provides all the protection of polyester materials whilst also offering superior comfort. The Classic material allows the tent to breathe which reduces condensation and helps regulate the temperature keeping the inside of the tent cooler on warm days. Don't be fooled by the coated polycotton materials used by some manufacturers as the coating prevents the material from breathing and therefore removes the benefits.
- Sewn-in Groundsheet - PE 10 x 10 130 g/m² 10,000 mm HH
- Inflatable - external inflation points
- Deeper 240cm Bedrooms
- Optional side annexe can be added for extra storage
- Secondary mesh doors on all Side doors
- Storm strap on the front and all guy-points
- Zipped inner divider - Offers greater privacy between inner bedrooms. Roll away when not required
- New Bedroom low-level vents - low-level vents enhance ventilation throughout the bedrooms.
- Zipped privacy curtains - Simple and quick to use, zip curtains allow varying levels of opening.
- 'Sleeptite inner tents' - Darker fabric reduces the amount of early morning light
- Inflatable Frame structure - Allows pole free pitching, ensuring your tent is erect within a matter of minutes.
- All flysheet and groundsheet seams are factory taped - Provides watertight seal
- Kampa's Weathershield Classic - highly waterproof, breathable and reliable fabric that will keep you dry and comfortable
- Fully Sewn-in Groundsheet - adds to the comfort of your tent by providing a bug and draught free environment.
- Waterproof PE groundsheet
- Lightweight polyester bathtub groundsheet.
- Fully enclosed front awning - with an additional zip for add-ons.
- Part mesh inner door - Allows ventilation, whilst keeping bugs out
- Covered entrance - gives a sheltered entrance to your tent, which prevents rain from dripping into the living area
- Double zip door - provides additional flexibility by allowing the top of the door to be opened slightly for increased ventilation
- Bedroom pockets - conveniently positioned pockets for storing your essentials
- Diamond Clear windows - Maximise light and visibility
- Low and high ventilation - Combine to create a comfortable flow of air through the tent, reducing condensation
- Easypack holdall bag - Durable to take the effort out of packing your tent away
|Tent Size||6 man tent|