Kampa Croyde 6 (Poled) Tent 2021
- Pitching time: 18 mins
- Flysheet and inners pitch together
- Weathershield 68D flysheet
- Kampa's strong oversized 14.9mm fibreglass Poles
- Toggle up curtains for the ultimate privacy
- Sewn-in Groundsheet & Pump Included
Visit our showroom to view our tents
Need advice? Talk to a camping expert
The Kampa Croyde 6 Tent is a poled version of the much-loved Croyde Air tent. For 2021 Kampa have gone back to the drawing board to create a tent which is great value for money but still retains all of the key features you need for your camping trip. It features Kampa's new Weathershield 68D fabric which is light in weight but strong in durability. For the new Season the Croyde has become more affordable yet the style and quality that has seen it become a campsite favourite.
At the rear you'll find the large bedrooms, in a 2+2+2 configuration and in front of these is a large living area with a fully sewn-in groundsheet keeping the weather and bugs at bay. The front of the tent offers a truly flexible space, it can be incorporated into the main living area to give an exceptionally large interior area or it can be divided off to create another room. Rolling back the front panel makes a large sun canopy. It is also a great area for kicking off your shoes before entering the main living area.
It takes around 18 minutes to pitch this tent on your own and only 6mins to fully pack away into the oversized carry bag. The sturdy 14.9mm fibreglass poles give a good level of structure while keeping the pack weight down, it is advisable to purchase the additional storm tie-downs that can clip into the buckle stitched in on the tent.
- Exterior height - 210cm
- Pack Size - 76 x 37 x 37 cm
- Weight - 30.03kg
- Weathershield™ 68D - Superlight weight Weathershield 68D offers the fastest set-up, take-down and a smallest tent pack sizes. highly weather-resistant, this easy to handle polyester offers exceptional value and protection against UV degradation.
- Sewn-in Groundsheet - PE 10 x 10 130 g/m² 10,000 mm HH
- Standard 210cm Bedrooms
- Secondary mesh on the Side & front living room door
- High-Vis guy-points around the tent and additional storm straps can be purchased (x2 packs recommended)
- Toggle inner divider - Offers greater privacy between inner bedrooms. Roll away when not required
- Toggled privacy curtains - Simple and quick to use, with two varying levels of opening.
- 'Sleeptite inner tents' - Darker fabric reduces the amount of early morning light
- 14.9mm Fibreglass Poles - Strong and sturdy but light in pack weight
- All flysheet and groundsheet seams are factory taped - Provides watertight seal
- Kampa's Weathershield 68D - highly waterproof, durable and reliable fabric that will keep you dry and comfortable
- Fully Sewn-in Groundsheet - adds to the comfort of your tent by providing a bug and draught free environment.
- Waterproof PE groundsheet
- Fully enclosed front awning
- Part mesh inner door - Allows ventilation, whilst keeping bugs out
- Covered entrance - gives a sheltered entrance to your tent, which prevents rain from dripping into the living area
- Double zip door - provides additional flexibility by allowing the top of the door to be opened slightly for increased ventilation
- Bedroom pockets - conveniently positioned pockets for storing your essentials
- Diamond Clear windows - Maximise light and visibility
- Low and high ventilation - Combine to create a comfortable flow of air through the tent, reducing condensation
- Easypack holdall bag - Durable to take the effort out of packing your tent away
|Tent Size||6 man tent|