Kampa Brean 4 Tent 2019
- Pitching time: 15 mins
- Flysheet and inners pitch together
- Weathershield 75D flysheet 5000HH
- DynaFlex Fibreglass Poles
- Rain safe front door to keep the rain out
- Fully Sewn-in Groundsheet
Visit our showroom to view our tents
Need advice? Talk to a camping expert
The shape of the Brean 4 tent enables good standing height with plenty of headroom and because of the upright front wall the living area is a very functional space. This feeling of spaciousness is further enhanced by the large windows at the front and left hand side of the tent and the large side door which also combines a mosquito mesh panel, great for keeping the tent interior nicely ventilated as well as keeping the bugs out.
- Weathershield™ 5000mm - A high quality polyester flysheet with a superior 5000mm hydrostatic head. This material is specially treated to offer advanced protection against UV degradation and is fire retardant.
- Sewn-in Groundsheet - PE 10 x 10 130 g/m² 10,000 mm HH
- Dynaflex Fibreglass Poles - We use tough, high quality Dynaflex fibreglass for our poles and also carefully select the diameter to ensure that the pole is strong enough but sufficiently flexible. Where necessary, poles are colour coded for easy pitching.
- Exterior Height: 195cm
- Weight: 11.8kg
- Pack size: 68 x 27 x 27 cm
|Tent Size||4 man tent|