Kampa Dometic Brean 3 Classic Air Tent 2020
- Pitching time: 7 mins
- Flysheet and inners pitch together
- Weathershield Pro AirFlow Polycotton flysheet
- Kampa's Airframe Inflatable poles
- Rain safe front door to keep the rain out
- Fully Sewn-in Groundsheet
Visit our showroom to view our tents
Need advice? Talk to a camping expert
In our opinion, this is one of the best value for money polycotton inflatable tents available on the market. Great for short or long stays, the Kampa Brean AIR is ideal for touring, couples and family use. Thanks to the Kampa® AirFrame, the Brean AIR can be completely set up in just minutes. Now for the 2020 season, Kampa has made the additional canopy zip-on and inflatable to make it really feel apart of the tent rather than an extra.
The built-in front canopy, now with an aluminium pole, creates a wet weather entrance, protecting the front of the tent from inclement weather. Looking from the outside, a side entrance can be found on the right-hand side panel. This side door can be zipped back to a secondary large mesh panel to allow a breeze through the tent, whilst keeping out those pesky insects! Other ventilation can be found on the left-hand side panel above the window, above the front door, at the rear of the tent and each side of the bedroom. All of the ventilation can be closed, with the exclusion of the front vent which is covered by the front canopy.
The Brean AIR features a fully sewn-in groundsheet. An organiser can be found on the front wall of the inner tent and more private organiser pockets can be found inside. The combination of the colour scheme on the flysheet and inner tent creates a relatively darkened area within the sleeping area for a better nights sleep and the windows feature easy to stow blinds that can be tucked away into deep storage pockets when not in use.
High-Quality Weathershield™ Airflow Classic Polycotton
Inflatable - external inflation points
- Exterior Height: 190cm
- Weight: 19.5 kg
- Pack size: 72 x 42 x 40 cm
- Deeper 200cm Bedrooms
- Secondary mesh door on side door
- Highly visible guy-ropes all over the tent
- New Bedroom low-level vents - low-level vents enhance ventilation throughout the bedrooms.
- Zipped privacy curtains - Simple and quick to use, zip curtains allow varying levels of opening.
- 'Sleeptite inner tents' - Darker fabric reduces the amount of early morning light
- Inflatable Frame structure - Allows pole free pitching, ensuring your tent is erect within a matter of minutes.
- All flysheet and groundsheet seams are factory taped - Provides watertight seal
- Kampa's Weathershield Classic - highly waterproof, breathable, durable and reliable fabric that will keep you dry and comfortable
- Fully Sewn-in Groundsheet - adds to the comfort of your tent by providing a bug and draught free environment.
- Waterproof PE groundsheet
- Lightweight polyester bathtub groundsheet.
- Rain-safe Front Door - with an additional zip for an extra Canopy.
- Part mesh inner door - Allows ventilation, whilst keeping bugs out
- Covered entrance - gives a sheltered entrance to your tent, which prevents rain from dripping into the living area
- Double zip door - provides additional flexibility by allowing the top of the door to be opened slightly for increased ventilation
- Bedroom pockets - conveniently positioned pockets for storing your essentials
- Diamond Clear windows - Maximise light and visibility
- Low and high ventilation - Combine to create a comfortable flow of air through the tent, reducing condensation
- Easypack bag - Durable to take the effort out of packing your tent away
|Tent Size||3 man tent|