Kampa have taken their best selling caravan awning and made a version especially for motor homes. It is the ultimate motor home inflatable awning. No other inflatable awning offers such style whilst still being completely functional - you’re certain to be the envy of the caravan park. Everything Kampa knows about awning design is incorporated within this model, that’s thirty seven years of continual awning design.Constructed from Weathershield 300D material, the Motor Ace AIR has excellent weatherproofing and long life but is still light enough for easy set up and handling. The front panels roll to the side or can be used ‘veranda’.
Additional ventilation has been added to the apex of the awning to help with condensation and an optional roof liner can be fitted, creating an air pocket that helps regulate the temperature by keeping it warmer in cool weather and cooler in hot weather.
A steep front allows for fantastic headroom, which is complimented by a front wall panel arrangement that allows the two outer front panels to be rolled to the side or the top part of each outer panel to be dropped down to create a veranda style. Doors can be found on each side of the awning and feature a No-see-um mesh panel which helps keep out even the smallest of bugs whilst still allowing for added ventilation on hot days.
- Depth: 300 cm
- Fits: Suitable for motor homes between the height of 265 - 280 cm.
- Width: 400 cm Depth: 300 cm Floor Area: 12.0 m²
- Flysheet: Double coated 300D Weathershield® Oxford Polyester F/R UV protected
- Pack Size: 84 x 37 x 37cm
- Pack Weight: 24.0kg
- Taped seams
- Crystal clear windows
- No-see-um mesh
- Poles: None! Airpoles replace tradition metal and fibreglass poles
Have a look at our video review of the Kampa Ace Air Awning, filmed by Mike.
Have a look at our pitching and packing video for the Kampa Ace Air Awning.
- Inflatable - one point inflation system
- Each tube can be isolated via isolation valves
- 'Feel the difference' double coated 300D Weathershield® Oxford polyester
- Flame retardant and UV stabilised
- A massive 6000mm hydrostatic head
- Seams hot air taped - for maximum weatherproofing
- Zip out front and side panels
- Crystal clear windows with curtains - for a great view out
- No-see-um mesh flyscreen side doors - keeps out even the smallest bugs
- Sealing bumper pads
- Complete with rear upright pole set
- Complete with hand pump
- AccessoryTrack® fitted
- 4mm and 6mm Keder (beading) fitted
- Optional poled or inflatable annexe
- Optional Sun Wing - 250cm deep