The Motor Rally AIR Pro has been incredibly
popular and now features a new connection method to protruding roll out
awnings that allows the awning to sit flat against the motorhome. It
brings even more features and makes sure that the Motor Rally AIR Pro is
market leading. There's a fresh new look for the 2017 model with the
side panels now available to zip out and an annexe attached.
Constructed from Weathershield 300D material, the Motor Rally AIR Pro
has excellent weatherproofing and long life but is still light enough
for easy set up and handling. The front panels roll to the side or can
be used ‘veranda’.
Additional ventilation has been added to the apex of the awning to help with condensation and an optional roof liner can be fitted, creating an air pocket that helps regulate the temperature by keeping it warmer in cool weather and cooler in hot weather.
A steep front allows for fantastic headroom, which is complimented by a front wall panel arrangement that allows the two outer front panels to be rolled to the side or the top part of each outer panel to be dropped down to create a veranda style. Doors can be found on each side of the awning and feature a No-see-um mesh panel which helps keep out even the smallest of bugs whilst still allowing for added ventilation on hot days.
- Depth: 250 cm
- Fits: Suitable for motorhomes between the height of 250 - 265 cm.
- Width: 390 cm Depth: 250 cm Floor Area: 9.75 m²
- Flysheet: Double coated 300D Weathershield® Oxford Polyester F/R UV protected
- Pack Size: 80 x 41 x 41cm
- Pack Weight: 23kg
- Taped seams
- Crystal clear windows
- No-see-um mesh
- Poles: None! Airpoles replace tradition metal and fibreglass poles
Have a look at our video review of the Kampa Motor Rally Air Awning, filmed by Mike.
Have a look at our pitching and packing video for the Kampa Motor Rally Air Pro Awning.
- Inflatable - one point inflation system
- Each tube can be isolated via isolation valves
- 'Feel the difference' double coated 300D Weathershield® Oxford polyester
- Flame retardant and UV stabilised
- A massive 6000mm hydrostatic head
- Seams hot air taped - for maximum weatherproofing
- Roll to side front panels with door + roll up centre panel (390 only)
- Crystal clear windows with curtains - for a great view out
- Quickpitch guying system
- No-see-um mesh flyscreen on side doors - keeps out even the smallest bugs
- Sealing bumper pads
- Complete with rear upright pole set
- Complete with hand pump
- 4mm and 6mm Keder (beading) fitted
- AccessoryTrack® fitted