Strong, stable and rugged, the Phact X3 offers a lightweight, semi-geodesic tent for 3 people that is both stable and resilient. This strong structure stands up to tough conditions and features aluminium poles which are lightweight but have a high tensile strength and resilience, allowing them to cope with more challenging weather conditions.
The construction optimises internal space with good height and plenty of storage space thanks to 2 well-defined storage areas that ensure you have lots of space for boots and gear; this combined with good living area dimensions, ultimately provides comfortable conditions for each individual user. The ripstop polyester flysheet with UV Pro is abrasion resistant and more rugged for heavy-duty use, it is designed to stop a rip before it destroys your tent and the addition of UV Pro protects fabric from UV rays increasing fabric longevity. The zip-off porch groundsheet can be removed, keeping weight to a minimum and it is also ideal when the porch is dirty, zip it off to store separately when packing away.
• 3 person tent
• Flysheet fabric: Polyester ripstop, 4000 mm PU coated, taped seams, UV Pro
• Inner tent fabric: Polyester breathable and no-see-um mesh
• Groundsheet: Nylon 5 000 mm, PU coated, taped seams
• Erects: Inner first
• Poles: Aluminium 7 001-T6
• Carry bag type: 2 way compression with V-shape
• Carry bag dimensions: 54 x 20 cm
• Headroom: 115 cm
• Weight: 4.8 kg